Holy Spirit

This Website Provide Most Popular Topics In Bible. Bible Verses, Bible Study, bible verses on faith, bible verses about strength, bible verses about life, inspirational bible verses about strength, bible verses about hope, short bible verses, bible verses for healing, bible verses about courage

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Faithful With The Little Things


Faithful With The Little Things





Bible Verses, Faith, Faithful, Faithful With The Little Things, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, Lessons, Power in Prayer, Prayer, Praying, Spirit, The Little Things,
In Luke chapter sixteen and verse ten Jesus said whoever can be trusted with little can be trusted with much or whoever's faithful with that which is small can be trusted with that which is great and so god is often looking for men and women that he can trust with the little things and great things happen he surprises us with the great things when we trust him and believe in middle basin and the little things and so I want to talk to you about obeying god today with the little things of your life so many times I I meet people who want to the great and mighty things but they don't want to be faithful in the small things just being faithful and studying the word in your prayer life just walking with god in the little things in gobble do the rest he'll surprise you later on I I remember my ministry began many years ago in East Berlin Inc in the communist world going there and preaching in ministry in and and it was extraordinary what god did but it began with a man who trusted god the small things you see this man under Hitler's regime refused to Heil Hitler and so he was thrown in prison and then when the communists took over and and they they said that he couldn't preach and so he was at his home that's all he could do was stay at his home he couldn't preach in a church or anything like that so this man would be in this home and someone would come to them and he just preach to them and that's when I met him and I were sitting down and is stable my wife and I and he just to get big finger and he just begin to shake it and and preach to me in and share the the word of god with me and then he said something that just shot me he said next summer they're going to be a hundred thousand eight the issue gathered here to be trained to evangelize the world for atheism and I want you to come and share the good news of Jesus Christ with them and I said it'd never let me do that that that would be impossible I'll never forget but he said he said with men it is impossible but with god all things are possible well he said you pray about it I'd.


Right about it into friends of mine Fred bishop and Fred Starkweather and I went back to East Berlin and we went through that meeting of a hundred thousand atheist young people and we just begin to share the gospel with them and God did so much we saw two hundred hardcore atheist young people come to know Christ they were from all over Eastern Europe and we begin to travel to their cities in their communities and follow them up and we discovered that most of them really followed through with that commitment we're living for Christ and god just open an entire ministry he surprised us he surprised us because one man.

One old man in East Berlin.


And have a church couldn't do all the things that everyone else did but do you know what he was faithful in the small things and god blessed in surprise and open up a ministry to the whole world all when we get to heaven we're going to discover that the great men and women of god that he uses for those who are faithful in the small thing so are you faithful today with the small things so that he could trust you tomorrow with great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment