Holy Spirit

This Website Provide Most Popular Topics In Bible. Bible Verses, Bible Study, bible verses on faith, bible verses about strength, bible verses about life, inspirational bible verses about strength, bible verses about hope, short bible verses, bible verses for healing, bible verses about courage

Friday, January 25, 2019

Prayer, Pride, and Humility




Prayer, Pride, and Humility


Did you know that there is a relationship between prayer, pride, and humility? One stops the power given to us through prayer, and the other opens the windows of heaven. Apply this truth today.



Prayer, Pride, and Humility, Bible Study, Bible Verses, Faith, Faithful, God, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, Prayer, Pride, Pride and Humility, Sermons,
Often I mass the question Sami how do you provide well the disciples asked Jesus that question in any talks so much about prayer he taught about how to price in our father which art in heaven how would be your name he told them to go into the room and shut their door he taught them much about prayer he also taught them that you're asking you to seek in your to knock and that the guy would answer he often spoke parables and a parable simply a story in which he tells a story that illustrates a great truth any told some parables about prayer one other may talk about persisting how your continue to pray tell give up don't lose hope but one of the parables he talked about was the relationship of prayer pride and humility is safe prayer really is an act of humility prayer is basically saying I can't do it on my own pride says I can do anything but prayer says I need god and see we have to come to him with that spirit, in fact, one of the parables that he spoke about in the in the told the disciples was this he said there were two men who went to pry one who said you know I'm glad I'm not like that center over there and the other one said all god have mercy on me and the beat is brass then he said oh god I'm a center please have mercy on me and Jesus said the one that got hurt was the one who had that spirit of humility and so god I'm not what I should be I can't live the way auto live lord I'm a center I need to god heard that prayer NEC goddess looking for humility in our hearts because really prayer we go to god in prayer we go in to the throne of grace and grace is always applied to a humble heart so humble yourself before god yes say god I need you without you I can do nothing golf.


We'll meet you at that place of humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment